The appearance of anionic flocculants is a white powder, which is a water-soluble polymer. Because its molecular chain contains a certain number of polar groups, it can adsorb the suspended solid particles in the water, bridge the particles or neutralize the particles by charge neutralization to form large flocculants. Therefore, it can accelerate the sedimentation of particles in the suspension, and has a very obvious effect of accelerating the solution clarification and promoting filtration.
1. It has good water solubility and can be completely dissolved in the cold water.
2. Adding a small amount of anionic flocculants can obtain great flocculation effect, and the concentration is generally between 0.1% and 0.5%.
3. In the process of industrial wastewater treatment, using anionic flocculants and inorganic flocculants (polyferric sulfate, polyaluminium chloride, ferric salt, etc.) has a better effect.
1. When using polyacrylamide, make it into an aqueous solution with a concentration between 0.1% and 0.5%, and it is advisable to use neutral water that does not contain salt impurities.
2. When the polyacrylamide is dissolved, anionic flocculants are evenly sprinkled into the stirred water, and the stirring speed is controlled between 100 and 300rpm. Proper heating (< 60 ℃) can accelerate the dissolution.
3. Adjust the pH value of the treated liquid to make the anionic flocculants give full play to its function, and select the better pH value and the dosage of the product through the test.
4. When adding anionic flocculants solution, it is necessary to accelerate the mixing with the treated liquid, and slow down the stirring speed after the appearance of flocs, so as to facilitate the growth of flocs and accelerate the sedimentation.