I. The Product Introduction
The dry powder is a new type of drag reducer obtained after copolymerizing of various active monomers, with the following advantages:
1. Multiple functions such as high-efficiency drag reduction, defoaming, drainage aid, and anti-swelling;
2. No residue and has little damage to reservoir permeability;
3. It has self-cleaning performance and good self-flowback effect;
4. The flowback liquid can be used to prepare without changing any of the performance; realizing zero discharge of flowback liquid;
5. High-temperature resistance;
6. Simple on-site liquid preparation and easy operation, reducing the costs of equipment and human resources;
7. Single component can be used with low consumption and cost;
II. The Scope of Application
The dry powder is used to prepare slick water for the fracturing oil and gas wells and shale gas wells of different temperatures.
III. The Recommended Dosage
1. The concentration of clean water is 0.1 ~ 0.5%, and the typical concentration is 0.2%.
2. The concentration of flowback liquid is 0.1 ~ 0.5%, and the typical concentration is 0.35%.
IV. Quality Indicators
It is a kind of white powder and its moisture content is less than 10%, and the pH value is between 6.5 and 7.5, and temperature and salt resistance, and can be directly mixed with the flow back fluid.
V. The Product Package & Storage
1. The products are packed in composite paper-plastic bags with a net weight of 25kg for each(can be packaged according to the user's requirements).
2. The products should be protected from moisture and high-temperature exposure during the storage, and the shelf life is 2 years.
Beijing Sinofloc Chemical Co., Ltd. can provide you with the professional dry powder so that you can improve your work efficiency during use. If you have other specific requirements, please feel free to contact us, and we will provide you with the best service.